How to copy and paste cookies file in opera portable for use with different system.

• After i install opera portable then i edited cookies with extension. I try copied this folder opera portable into usb drive and paste this folder to another pc of laptops. But not work, cookies data that i setup at once disappear when check with extension.

I know that, i should use extension to import and export cookie data but i want to know why copy and paste not work. It'possible to copy and paste instead import and export cookies.

• I try copied this folder opera portable into usb drive and paste this folder to another pc of laptops

What exactly did you do? What extension did you use?

I know that, i should use extension to import and export cookie data but i want to know why copy and paste not work.

I've copied the Cookies file from one Opera installation to another - in the same computer - and it seems to have worked fine.

• Cookies, like passwords, are encrypted to the user account and will not work for another user account nor on a different PC. Sorry, can't be done.

• Cookies, like passwords, are encrypted to the user account

Didn't know that.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.