Dual prompts for version Upgrade!

• Hello folks!

Please refer to the following URL & help clarify the 'Logic' behind these dual prompts for Version-Upgrade ?

https://i.imgur.com/4Ci0yTO.png

Plain relaunch would have been sufficient then why this Duplicate prompt is showing up (denoted by Number 2) ??

Rest of the Chromium-based browsers never show up such Duplication & thus do not create Confusion for the end users..!

Inputs will be sincerely appreciated.

Thank you.

• There are other ways to get there - in particular, if an update is downloaded the restart option will be on the menu. Hence the dialog in case you accidentally hit the wrong item in the menu. I agree, it is redundant when reached from About Opera.

• I don't remember have seen that dialog asking about update installation before.

• Hon. members are requested to heed to this reported instance & inform the Developer-Team on this.
    The reported issue is very much persistent in nature & turns up every single time during the Browser-Upgrade process.
    Thanks.

• Some of us let Opera update itself, in which case there is no prompt at all.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.