Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Passwords lost. Need fix.

• Hi, I'm on latest version of opera. Have been using since it first came out.

I tried to sign in using my account and the opera discussion site had managed to delete my account under the gropera username - without sending me any notification.

I know, because using the user and email and forget password, no reset email was sent to my account.
    So I have re-signed-up as the same account name.

Thanks for that!

Anyhow, opera starting a day ago now stopped filling in passwords, I have about 20 I use withoin each week and about 8 per day or more. It asks me if I want to save them, and then when I go to settings it tells me there are none. So, it has deleted all my passwords.

Are they gone forever?
    Does anyone know how to fix this?

I can edit files etc.

OSX 10.11.1

Even the resize corner on this edit field I am typing in does not work properly, it only resized horizontally. That's on operas site, using opera.

• Is this Opera Stable, Beta or Developer?

• I tried to sign in using my account and the opera discussion site had managed to delete my account under the gropera username - without sending me any notification.

So how are you using it?

I know, because using the user and email and forget password, no reset email was sent to my account

Does it have a valid email address associated to it?

Did you check your spam folder?

So I have re-signed-up as the same account name.

The system does not allow doing that as far as I know. Once an account is created, jt stays forever.

OSX 10.11.1

Running on Windows? 🙂

• Is this Opera Stable, Beta or Developer?

Version: 47.0.2631.71 - Opera is up to date
    Update stream: Stable
    System: Mac OS X 10.11.1 64-bit

I tried to sign in using my account and the opera discussion site had managed to delete my account under the gropera username - without sending me any notification.

I have posted from the gropera account a few times. There is no record of those posts.

I only use the forums when a new version breaks something enough that I can' fix it myself. So the last time would have been a cpl of years ago, maybe more.

I have notes of login details... and i posted. Even google cannot find my old posts.

Have the forums moved? I can't find any notice.

OSX 10.11.1

Running on Windows? 🙂

No , OSX is a mac operating system.

I logged and immediately created a post - on many sites it allows you to select the specific subforum after, never mind.

• Can't find the Edit button..I will repost in MAC...

• No , OSX is a mac operating system.

I qas being sarcastic because you've pointed in Opera for Windows forum.

Can't find the Edit button

It's under your avatar but you can't move your post to another forum.