:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

No GoogleSearch in my settings.

• So have a problem with opera 47. Wanna use a google search as default in address line. But when i open setting-browser-change search sustem for deafult only wiki search and yandex search are available.
    I have made reinstalation of opera but no results.
    Who can help? Really need prof opinion.
    Thanks in advance.

• The list of pre-installed search engines may depend on your location.

• Yandex? Are you in Russia or a similar location? If you really want, you can convince Opera you are in another location (obviously US is popular) ...

• I don't think Opera allows an option to add custom search engines like Firefox or Chrome. Your best option to have Google as your main search is changing your Locale and Localization settings in Windows. Before doing that, uninstall Opera, and once changed to different settings, either somewhere in Europe or the US install Opera and see if you have readily available options there.

• I have change from RU to US in file inside opera hiden files.
    No changes has done. I think the problem is inside the program body..

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.