No VPN option

• I can't find VPN option in v46 both stable and developer version anyone know why?

• You have to enable it in Settings, presuming you're not in a country that blocks it (like China or Iran).

• Option is not there, neither is there anythign regarding it in developer options, please advise.

• Option is not there, neither is there anythign regarding it in developer options, please advise.

Maybe you are in a country where VPN doesn't work so it's not available?

• I'm having the same problem. And, although I'm in a country with a firewall, I used a VPN to download Opera, so should be able to see the VPN option.

• I'm having the same problem. And, although I'm in a country with a firewall, I used a VPN to download Opera, so should be able to see the VPN option.

It's possible the regional blocking is aware of the VPN portal IPs typically used by Opera and is blocking them but not the VPN portal IPs used by your other VPN (if you downloaded it outside of Opera).

The VPN option appearing or not in settings page most probably depends more on your (OS) location than from where you've downloaded the installer.

• VPN not working anymore with me
    when i try to enable VPN on Browser i can't also no website open with me
    what i can do to fix this problem

• when i try to enable VPN on Browser i can't

So you also don't see the VPN option in settings page?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.