Where is "wand" to auto-fill passwords and usernames?

• I miss having that like I did on previous versions of Opera? Do I need to choose a specific skin/theme on Opera 20 to reclaim this very useful tool?

• There's no wand button, the fields (username and password) are automatically filled.

• Oh, ok, thank you! I have noticed that, recently

• The wand button was just fun. It would be nice if Opera found a way to give it back, or maybe an extension . . .

• I'm with you, lem. Even though I currently use the Lastpass extension, I'd like to see some form of the wand returned in a future update perhaps as an extension. Great suggestion.

• Also, it seems to be able to only remember ONE user/pass for any given site.

So if you have more than one account at e.g. Gmail, you're out of luck.

This is note true. I have two logins for google/gmail and it works fine.

This is note true. I have two logins for google/gmail and it works fine.

Well, it grabbed my all my wand passwords from the previous installations (I can see them in the settings) but it only shows ONE user/pass per page.

So maybe if you add them again by hand it will work. Better than nothing I guess.

• Well, it grabbed my all my wand passwords from the previous installations (I can see them in the settings) but it only shows ONE user/pass per page.

Click on the login/username field and press the down arrow key. Or start typing you other username.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.