:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Recovering opened tabs

• When I was just doing normal stuff, opera chrashed and closed all my tabs. ( About 400 of them.)
    Then a new site apear with the sign "500 Internal Server Error".
    As far I know to looking through the History wouldnt make sense because he will shows you ALL sites what I was watching for about 6 months and not the tabs I saved.

I mean the older version insta-loaded all the tabs when you opened opera, but since it only does when you click on a specific tab, then it will apear in the history browser list. And I didnt opened like 350 of these in about 4 months...and I was mostly every day online.

Is there a data where opera saved my tabs or its all lost ?

• Is there a data where opera saved my tabs or its all lost ?

Try 'Current Session' and 'Last Session' in the profile folder.

• Ok, but how I open them ?
    I tried with opera:config but it shows my only the normal settings.

• but how I open them ?

You replace the current one with your backup.

• Oh great...I didnt any backups. Guess I need to go like 6 months back to search for the 400 tabs lol.
    But thanks for the help anyway. I think the people have right when they say you need a backup of anything.

• where is the profile folder?

is there nomore "export/import sessions?"

• where is the profile folder?

Check the F.A.Q

is there nomore "export/import sessions?"

It never had.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.