:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Opera Process Power Clutter

• Straight to the point,
    I love Opera, Hands down, Loved firefox forever, Recently to opera and nothings been the same for me.
    Love your config files, love the app store - (I continue to make suggestions, I'm pedantic)

But mines an easy one Opera, It's piss mates.
    Look at the screen shots, Tell me what's wrong. ---- (Later learnt I cant post a screenshot within this forum... nice)

I have no tabs open, My processes are minimal.
    My gigs are 4 gigs granted - But running false processes on the premise that someone might ever need that memory outage or processor outage is a high disadvantage on your part.. Honestly.

Why run so many proceessess, Everytime a tab opens, so must a process.. Cancel it off.

However, back to the truth, Hell of a program and well done thus far.

How do I make an attachement of my screenshots... (Mind Fixing that as well)

• Post in the correct forum.

How do I make an attachement of my screenshots

Frequently Asked Questions (Forum)

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.