[Solved]Opera OS window is transparent

• Whatever the recent update did, it made my Opera browser completely useless. The window where internet content is displayed is completely see-through. I don't see anything in the window, except my desktop background beneath it. I can click on links in the window, but I can't see the things I'm clicking. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks for your time.

• How to post about a problem in Opera

Please provide version of Opera, OS and a screen shot.

• I tried to start it up five different times before, and it was the same thing. I go to start it up now, and the browser window shows like normal. If it happens again, I'll take a screenshot.

Sorry for the trouble.

• Yep, just found this post when i was googling if only I had this problem too .. it just began after the latest 45,0 update, the browser window NORMALLY stays transparent for 1-2 seconds on each startup i think, but it has happened that i have needed to restart Opera several times to get it to work..

Need to say that it happens on a rather old Windows 7 (64 bit) pc, but i haven't seen this behavior on Win10, maybe something that is not optimized for old systems

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.