Address bar suggestions disappear when 'Override software rendering list' is enabled

• Hello,

When I enable 'Override software rendering list' option in 'opera://flags' the google and history suggestion dropdown in the address bar seems disappeared when you type something. Does anyone know how to fix this?

• All suggestions or just specific ones like search suggestions or bookmarks suggestions, etc?

Here it seems to work.

BTW, what's your OS and graphic card?

• All suggestions or just specific ones like search suggestions or bookmarks suggestions, etc?
    Here it seems to work.
    BTW, what's your OS and graphic card?

I never noticed bookmarks suggestions but I think all suggestions are gone. After enable the option and I type something inside the address bar, nothing shows up below it but autocomplete works fine ex. I type 'yo' it completes my sentence to 'youtube.com'

Graphic Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500(on-board) and AMD Radeon R7 M265 Series

Ps. It is a laptop not PC

• There is no drop-down list at all or it's jus empty?

• There is no drop-down list at all

There is no drop-down list at all

Here are the images

The option is disabled (What I expect)

The option is enabled

• Expected, really. Opera is trying to use hardware acceleration (because you told it to override the software rendering list) but failing on your hardware. Obviously anyone who has hardware that really supports hardware acceleration will still see the dropdown.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.