[Solved] Opened tabs history

• Hi,
    My laptop crashed when I was opening Opera. After rebooting, all the tabs opened in my previous sessions had disappeared. I restarted Opera several times so my "last session" file is empty.
    https://sync.opera.com/web/ is also empty for my laptop.
    I didn't find in opera help or in this forum if there is a way to see opened tabs at a previous date? I cannot use history because some tabs have been opened a long time ago, so they will be "lost" among 1000+ visited pages.

Thanks,
    Sylvain

• there is a way to see opened tabs at a previous date?

Nope. Maybe if you restore your OS to a previous point but there is no guarantee.

• ;_;
    Thanks for you quick answer, I indeed have a restoration point 2 days ago, I will try immediately.

• No changes after restoration 😞

• Go to your profile, right click on the Local State file check "previous versions" if any.

Despite the Windows Restore could be an earlier version.

• Go to your profile, right click on the Local State file check "previous versions" if any.

I don't think that restoring 'Local State' would help in this case. Maybe 'Current Session' or 'Last Session'.

• This feature is disabled on my laptop... No way to revert to a previous version. I thought that synchronisation was the solution, but I will re-use the "save all tabs..." feature.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.