View count

• There is no view count in discussion list and discussion wihtout comment.

• The forums have little care in general :|

• And why do we would need it?

• I suppose it's to know the forum's activity.

Also in case you start a discussion but no one answers, it's a way to check if it's read it or not.

OK, but why it would be somewhat useful?

Also in case you start a discussion but no one answers, it's a way to check if it's read it or not.

And you would continue not having an answer. :-)

Well, for me all that info about number of views and related stuff could be eliminated.

• I usually note that info, specifically for my threads, or ones I commented on.
    I mean in general, on forums. As well I notice it on Facebook, for stuff I posted, quite illuminating...

OK, but why it would be somewhat useful?

Well...
    few days ago I started a discussion: Opera guide for low end PCs. It has no responses, so:

• No one has read the discussion
    • No one in this forum has a low end pc

With the visits info you may know whats the point xD

So

I suppose it's to know the forum's activity

xD

• Please refer to Vivaldi forum

• Please refer to Vivaldi forum

I don't like it. The numbers of views, votes and replies could be in a single column as they are not that relevant for the majority of users to get such highlight.

Use of tags are interesting, too bad just a few seem to use it.

• Vivaldi forums looks nice and are comfortable too.

• Also in case you start a discussion but no one answers, it's a way to check if it's read it or not.

The old Opera forums had the view count and it was very useful for this reason. It was also useful in general just to know the activity.

Please refer to Vivaldi forum

Yes. Really nice. Although, the vote count isn't that important to me. Depends on the thread though.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.