:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Rename Bookmark-Bubbles

• Hey guys, I am not sure if this is the right forum for this, so feel free to move it, but I dont see an Opera Neon forum.

Anyway, how do I edit/rename my bookmark bubbles in Opera Neon? I like the bubble system a fair amount, although it is not quite as organizable as i would like. Folders would be really great, although i don't think they would really work with the whole gravity idea. The one problem i have had the most though is that I cannot reliably tell which bubble is for what as i cannot name them myself. For instance, i have IGN bookmarked, but the bubbles title is "PC Games, Wikis, Cheats, Walkthroughs, News, Reviews & Videos -IGN"
    How can I rename this to just say IGN??

• how do I edit/rename my bookmark bubbles in Opera Neon?

You don't.

• Neon was a concept browser, to show what they could do. It doesn't even import from regular Opera. Some of its features will make their way into a regular (or maybe portable) browser, but there won't even be any bug fixes for Neon.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.