Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

Hello, in order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we have to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button in the upper-right corner of the page.
This is a one-time action. Sorry for any inconvenience!

[Solved]How do I copy & paste?

• I am new to Opera. I need to know how I can copy & paste for groups I am in. Hoping there is an easy solution for this.

• Copy and paste what? Should be the same as any other Widows software - you highlight a selection and then choose Copy from the menu (or press Ctrl-C), then you click where you want to paste and choose Paste (or Ctrl-V).

• Ctrl + C to copy, Ctrl + V to paste, they are universal commands.

And what do you mean by 'groups I am in'? What exactly do you want to do in Opera?

• I was using Firefox. In the drop down menu there I had the option to copy & paste highlighted text or web address & could do it between 2 different sites I had open. I do not see this option in the drop down menu on Opera. I had tried the Ctrl c & Ctrl v & for some reason didn't work. Just tried it & it works now. Would be nice if this was a feature in the drop down menu. Seems a bit awkward after using copy & paste in a drop down menu. Thank you for responding.