Keep being logged out of this forum

• I keep being logged out of this forum very often, usually after have posted a reply on a topic.

This issue has been happening since a long time and is still there on beta 21.

Anyone else seeing the same problem?

Also, Mini doesn't save the password so I need to type it every time I get logged out.

• I face automatically log out problem only on facebook. Everytime I go to facebook & everytime I've to login though I didn't press log out last time I use facebook.
    This forum is ok for me. I'm still logged in here

• I keep being logged out of this forum very often, usually after have posted a reply on a topic.
    This issue has been happening since a long time and is still there on beta 21.
    Anyone else seeing the same problem?
    Also, Mini doesn't save the password so I need to type it every time I get logged out.

Yes this is happening for a long time as you say, I mentioned it too somewhere and iirc I have reported it using the bug wizard too.

• everything sweet here across several mini iterations, currently 21 beta.

logging in automatically w/ saved password, no bother.

• I did a reinstall of Opera Mini Beta.

It didn't ask me to save passwords for this forum. Let's see if at least it keeps me logged in.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.