Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Your browser does not support Live stream playback.

• Hi, can anyone help with this please.

Windows 10 on a touchscreen laptop.

I am looking at the following website :-

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/new-scheme/stadium-tv/

Rather than displaying streaming web cam video it shows the error message

" Your browser does not support Live stream playback.  "

Version information

Version: 40.0.2308.81 - Opera is up to date
    Update stream: Stable
    System: Windows 10 64-bit (WoW64)

Opera turbo is off.

Thanks

• Is the VPN turned off? What about ad blockers?

• Tried it with VPN off/on and AD block off/on. No other AD blockers etc.

Works in IE and Chrome.

Can't find any other related settings in Opera, does it require an Ad on or something ?

• Right....installed the latest version of Flash and now I do not get the error message...instead I get a spinning wheel as though it is trying to start the video but it does not start. Tried it with/without VPN etc. The Flash plug in is enabled...if I disable it I get the original error message.

Mmm any other ideas please?

• If you use an extension to change Opera's user agent, does the 'unsupported browser' message shows up?

• Hey that's a cool extension.....but unfortunately, I have tried a few of them and I just get the same spinning wheel. The unsupported browser message was before I updated Flash.

Same PC, works fine in IE and Chrome.....any more ideas please ?

• Works fine in the latest Developer (test version) and Stable on Windows 7 ... looks like it must be raining, parts of the image distort like there are water droplets on the lens.

• Good idea sgunhouse....I have downloaded the Beta version and the live web cam streaming works fine.

Yup, I'd say it is raining and there is a spiders web on one of the cams !

• After playing with it for a bit, it doesn't stream Video with the VPN turned on for that site. Works fin with VPN turned off though. Cheers