How do i contact Opera support?

• Need to contact the opera support staff and i didn't find a way. this is urgent!!

• You don't, Opera doesn't offer individual support.

However you can try posting your problem in their social networks so they can try to help you.

Or maybe you post here in these forums so people can try to help you.

• Anyone know where the "print"-button is in Opera Mail? I have looked everywhere, but it's nowhere to be seen. I have been told to use Ctrl-P - but I want a printer icon.
    mireille

• Anyone know where the "print"-button is in Opera Mail?

It's not only unrelated to this topic's subject but also in the wrong section of the forum.

So please open a new topic in the section related to your OS or reply to an already existent one over there.

• Help!

I love opera browser. but I have not been able install it. After downloading, and click run or similar, nothing happens. Tried at least a dozen times hoping to be lucky. In the past able to download without any problem.

Why cannot install now?

• Wrong forum, please start a new topic in the correct forum for your OS and version of Opera, and include the actual OS version in your post.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.