Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

15 Years Fan of Opera ends soon

• Opera Mail was in those days the reason to change to opera. Opera has good possibility to filter, to handle different MailAccounts AND I use more then one Opera+Mail on my PC so I can split privat und other email

Even from my feedback from Opera@USB really a lot people (Technican,People abroad - esp in the time before Smartphone) uses Opera and his mailclient

• I still use Mail here - what problems are you having with it?

• GMX.net and my Domain and the Virusscan NOD32 gives problems with zertificates;

With GMX login sometime doesn't work
    After (Re)start of Opera1218 it works, regular Mailcheck fails.

My old (updated from 12.15-12.18) works, the new 12.18 doesn't work

Opera 1218 works basicly, but not with nod32 viruscan since the new Version.

• If you get a certificate error, click on the Details tab and tell it to remember the certificate your antivirus uses.

• Basically a good Idea but for Websites you have to this approximately 20 times a page; you have to install eset.cer after it should work for most pages

Mailprovider GMX doesn't support Opera12.x anymore so I didn't find the error in Detail - GMX and Eset Viruscan doesn't support the old Opera, so to ask support doesn't help, the say install modern Software.

with a new Opera1218 and NOD32 it's not possible to open gmx.net

• Strange, since the update was to fix stuff like that ...

• Would it be possible to use my old Opera mail ......@operamail.com , with the new Operamail?

Regards Max

• operamail.com does not exist. If it did, you could have, but since it doesn't nobody can send mail to that address.

• operamail.com does not exist. If it did, you could have, but since it doesn't nobody can send mail to that address.

My wife still uses her @operamail.com email!

• Sorry, thought he meant mail.opera.com ... if he can access his operamail account with some other email client then he could use Opera Mail too.

• Hi,

Still using operamail. It runs Ok, but does not seem to detect correctly thru bayesan filter. Seems slower and slower but is still useable.

• A big thank you miraculix for all the support you gave users with opera@usb. I've never enjoyed using the web more than in the Presto days.

• dude, switch to vivaldi. it was created by the original creators of opera. totally customizable gui. just like old opera, only better! and its faster than a roadrunner on speed! i have run into a few hiccups here and there with tho w/ vivaldi (like original opera)( but nowhere near as bad). i've just been keeping maxthon loaded in case i need it (stable, switchable web engine, easy website media downloader, easy engaging of split screen mode (vivaldi's a little bit of a pain to get split screen going)). but other than that i've been finding myself using vivaldi more and more. I only use opera on my android tablet nowadays.

• I enjoyed your collection of portable versions of old Opera, and I hope it stays up somehow, even after you personally stop using Opera 12.18.

• Vivaldi is coming with mail soon.