[Solved]Top of the tabs = no selection

• Hello everyone!

I am in the search for a new browser after using chrome for many years. Opera has many nice features and so far I am enjoying. However, one thing is driving me crazy: the tab selection, particularly on the very top of the tab, the closest point to the limits of your monitor (if you are maximized).

If I click on the very top of a tab, on the very edge of the screen, it does not select the tab! Instead it does nothing. It's as if the physical limits of the tab are smaller than they look. I always, for the sake of commodity, click on the furthest portion of a tab, right on the edge of the screen. This way is much easier for me and requires less effort, but not I have to drag the mouse there, then move it a little bit down so I can select the tab!

This might sound like a small detail, but for me it really affects my usage. Is there any way to change this?

Thanks for the inupts!

• There's a setting for it. It's in settings > browser > user interface.

• Settings (advanced), "Disable tab bar's top spacing when browser window is maximized".

• Yay! Thanks for the great news guys! Opera is proving to be quite resourceful!

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.