Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

for the opera admins

• ok this is really the last from me.......................................... please be able to understand the situation which means to not update me if i or anyone has the older 4 or more days after the latest one has been relased

THANK YOU

• It's unclear from your post if you're expecting Opera's updater to be redesigned to somehow determine that your prior version has not been updated by user choice for 4 or more days after the update has been released. But if so, that's simply not going to happen. There are many reasons why a prior version may go 4 or more days un-updated after a new-version release, including their systems (or Opera) having simply been shut off that long for reasons unrelated to Opera updating. It's up to a user to make sure software on his system has its software updates blocked if he so chooses, either via a software setting (which unfortunately doesn't exist for Opera) or by disabling the updater file itself (which indeed can be done with Opera) or by disabling his firewall/system access to the update server(s).

• no you don't understand they updated me for no reason i really don't like the youtube pop out extension and that is the reason why want the older version today around 11:30 am (Central Europe time) the updated me for no obvious reason after having the older version for no more than 2 days

• It's still unclear: who are "they"? Are you referring to Opera updating you or a YouTube extension updating you? In the case of the Opera browser itself, unless you block it somehow, Opera automatically updates itself if a newer version is available.

• Do you mean that you don't want Opera to autoupdate? Well, it has been a long time request.

For now you can try renaming the autoupdater executable.

• i am reffering to opera updating

• i am reffering to opera updating

Me too.

• ok then is there any way to disable the youtube pop out extension that Opera 37 has?

• Yes, chrome://flags/#media-detachable-view

• well what do i do there?

• ok then is there any way to disable the youtube pop out extension that Opera 37 has?

How about, don't click the button to pop-out the video? 😛

Yes, chrome://flags/#media-detachable-view

I'm sure this flag won't exist for much longer, like happens to all features that are finalized.

• well if there isn't a way to disable the youtube pop out extension then you should be able to understand the situation which means not to update if i or anyone has the older version 4 or more days after the latest has been relased and don't try to complicate

• i am using the Opera 36.0.2130.65

• Do you mean that you don't want Opera to autoupdate? Well, it has been a long time request.
    For now you can try renaming the autoupdater executable.

ok then i will try now ti disable the autoupdate

• i have now deleted the autoupdate from the C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\36.0.2130.65 i hope it works

• well what do i do there?

It's not that hard to get it: just set it to disabled.

Just remember to read the warning on top of that page.