Opera Skin

• So someone know a skin or theme to turn Opera almost complete black? Idk if i can post this here (alert me if not), like this Chrome skin: http://prntscr.com/ayjwt9
    I actually always was a Chrome user but i decide give to Opera a chance, and im liking it until now..

Thank u all

• Opera doesn't support skins and themes only changes the background image for internal pages.

• Sad, but ty anyway

• I have created this account only to say this:

It is a very stupid thing that Opera does not support custom skins (e.g. different colours for the title bar), but only allows changing the background image of a blank web page.

• leocg--

I have older eyes, and every theme still has the narrow gray toolbars on top with too-small navigation keys, although my monitor is 25".

Do you know if there's anything in the works for future versions to customize the toolbars/menu bars? Am I correct that this feature was present in some previous versions?

• Do you know if there's anything in the works for future versions to customize the toolbars/menu bars?

There haven't any comments on this recently. At least that I remember.

Am I correct that this feature was present in some previous versions?

On Opera Presto (Opera 12 and older)

• opera should change its skin it must come up with some variation afterall it is different from all other browser. ☕

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.