Opera bug

• Every time I close Opera it delete all of my user data including plug-ins, extensions, speed dial and even log out from my opera account but the bookmarks and passwords are still saved.

• Every time I close Opera it delete all of my user data including plug-ins, extensions, speed dial and even log out from my opera account but the bookmarks and passwords are still saved.

Windows version: windows 8.1 Pro
    Opera version: 36.0.2130.32 (up to date)

• Check if the problem happens in a standalone installation.

• Check if the problem happens in a standalone installation.

Every thing went all right with the standalone installation!

• On the original version, where does "About Opera" say your profile is? The most obvious problem would be if it was in a folder that requires Admin access to write to ...

• On the original version, where does "About Opera" say your profile is? The most obvious problem would be if it was in a folder that requires Admin access to write to ...

It's in "C:\Users\Cito\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable". I got full access to that folder!

• It's in "C:\Users\Cito\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable".

Try renaming that folder (Opera Stable) so Opera will create a new one and then check if something changes.

• It's in "C:\Users\Cito\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable".

Try renaming that folder (Opera Stable) so Opera will create a new one and then check if something changes.

Well, the problem is solved.
    Thank you!

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.