Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Opera bug

• Every time I close Opera it delete all of my user data including plug-ins, extensions, speed dial and even log out from my opera account but the bookmarks and passwords are still saved.

• Every time I close Opera it delete all of my user data including plug-ins, extensions, speed dial and even log out from my opera account but the bookmarks and passwords are still saved.

Windows version: windows 8.1 Pro
    Opera version: 36.0.2130.32 (up to date)

• Check if the problem happens in a standalone installation.

• Check if the problem happens in a standalone installation.

Every thing went all right with the standalone installation!

• On the original version, where does "About Opera" say your profile is? The most obvious problem would be if it was in a folder that requires Admin access to write to ...

• On the original version, where does "About Opera" say your profile is? The most obvious problem would be if it was in a folder that requires Admin access to write to ...

It's in "C:\Users\Cito\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable". I got full access to that folder!

• It's in "C:\Users\Cito\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable".

Try renaming that folder (Opera Stable) so Opera will create a new one and then check if something changes.

• It's in "C:\Users\Cito\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable".

Try renaming that folder (Opera Stable) so Opera will create a new one and then check if something changes.

Well, the problem is solved.
    Thank you!