Disable Opera autoplay videos

• we request opera developers that please disable opera/chrome videos autoplay feature , its eating our bandwidth.
    version :: opera 35
    demo :: goto facebook videos will auto buffer in background , cheap track of google that their browser is fast in playing videos !

please disable it , else will have to think about to shift to firefox

http://www.theverge.com/2015/8/27/9216859/chrome-disable-autoplay-video-background-browser

• Use Turbo, that disables autoplay on all videos.

• Use Turbo, that disables autoplay on all videos.

Even the ones that are not Flash based?

• One would hope, though I can't guarantee thwt.

• opera turbo not working , facebook videos still buffering in backend ....

come on opera developers fix this or create plugin for it , or stop using new realease of chromium engine ,

old opera was best 😞 this new chrome sucks full of bugs

please fix few bugs
    -> autoplay of videos specially on facebook
    -> opera/chrome freeze no input of text from keyboard in web :: reasons when u have 25+ tabs open , and developer console is open and you close tab without closing developer console first , occur when models are not closed like when you browse for file upload and click on web page then file upload model is still there not closed , these things cause oepra deep freeze . which need fix

thanks

• opera turbo not working , facebook videos still buffering in backend ....
    come on opera developers fix this or create plugin for it , or stop using new realease of chromium engine ,

I may be wrong but i guess this is how things work. If a (embedded) video is part of a page then it will be downloaded as it should.

Btw, Facebook videos do not autoplay, at least here. Backgroun buffering has nothing to do with autoplay.

• Still, the point of turbo is to reduce bandwidth so it shouldn't load videos.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.