Cannot connect to remote server

• I recently freed up some free space from an app , and ever since then I cannot connect to remote server. I can't get into any of my browers , play internet games , messengers , nothing works ,system restore , not enough backdated date to restore ,also , at the time I freed up free space on windows 7 here , I was running Kaspersky AVirus , now it won't update , nothing really works at all. I'd appreciate any help plz and thnx !

• Which app? Really though, this doesn't sound like an Opera problem.

• With what did you do the cleanup? It sounds like that thing eliminated something important... :|

• Please read and follow this posting guide.

• As has been said, this is not an Opera problem if other browsers aren't working either!
    You do still have an internet connection I take it?
    Check in the Windows Settings>Network Connections.
    :)

• You're likely facing a Win 7 repair, for which you'll probably need the Windows Repair Disk you created when you first got the system. (You did create one as Microsoft recommended, didn't you?) If @davehawley's suggestion doesn't resolve the problem, you probably either wiped out some important file, trashed part of the registry, or wiped out a hardware interface driver when you "freed up some free space from an app".

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.