:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Sign In Netflix Page

• Using O29 and Windows 7 64 bit, when I sign in to Netflix, even though I click "Remember me" the login and password are not saved in Opera.

Any help??

• even though I click "Remember me" the login and password are not saved in Opera.

This is not meant to do it, "remember me" only remembers you by using a cookie so you don't need to login everytime. So if it's not remembering you then you should check your cookies settings.

Btw, here the password is saved.

• Ok, so let's forget about the "Remember Me" issue, why does Opera not remember and save my login/password for the Netflix page like it does for all of my other secure login sites?

If I do not logout, then of course Netflix will remember me when I open that page again, my MAIN issue is why Opera does not remember the login/password, because I like to logout to pages like Netflix and Amazon when I am fiished with their pages. Opera definitely remembers me for Amazon when I want to login.

Of interest to my O29 friends here, O12.17 DOES manage to remember my login/password and the Wand loges me in.

• why does Opera not remember and save my login/password for the Netflix page like it does for all of my other secure login sites?

If you go to Settings > Privacy and Security > Manage Save Passwords there isn't any entry for Netflix?

You can try deleting related cookies. Also try disabling extensions if you use any.

• Good news, I deleted ALL the Netflix cookies, and did the login process again, and voila, it all works now, thanks for your help.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.