What version of BlackBerry are you talking about? For OS 7 and below, you can download it from the BlackBerry World and for BlackBerry10, you'll need the APK to install it manually. I did this comment from a BlackBerry Z10 Opera Mini app, so it does work.
same here, even with opera mini 19 and android using a 32kbit/s connection.
occasionally opera seems to timeout itself when loading large pages over a slow connection, especially picture-heavy sites are prone to fail to .come up. sometimes several attempts to reload are required, otherwise one has to reduce picture quality or load without pics.
as this seems to happen more frequently nowadays, i suspect that opera might have lowered the server timeout recently, or maybe it's the websites getting fatter and fatter
I did as you asked but it only gave me an email when I submitted the report?
The email address is : WPEX-15327 if this is not meant for a public forum, please delete this message.
I look forward to any suggestions that may get it to work on Windows phone.
[Mod note: Edited to remove the @ part of the bug ID]
No there is not a BB10 version of Opera Mini or Mobile.
The BlackBerry versions referred to are for old OS7 phones.
Yes, BB10 devices do have an Android runtime but unfortunately for some reason BlackBerry are unwilling or unable to correct the Android versions of Opera Mini and Mobile crash upon start up on BB10 devices.
As for the messaging, please take attention to the time when you write a message - I mean the time between page load and clicking "Submit". If you see any correlation here, please let me know.
As for the other issue you need to observe the situation and give us more details, for example which particular link do you open. Otherwise I am not able to guess what's wrong as there are too many things to check.
Just downloaded another font (sense-5 for DB3350 mega-pack). Inside that is a .ttf, but it has another icon in Windows.
The font.xml config links Bold, Italic and Bold-Italic to the same one file. Installed it in /tpa/preset/system/fonts and it worked. Opera Mini works, all other java apps too.
So as you said my font had covered much more code points (made a comparison via FontLab Studio) that is why my device was struggling.