Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

Hello, in order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we have to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button in the upper-right corner of the page.
This is a one-time action. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Opera build for featurephone on SC701

• Hi there, is there anyboody from opera team here? Or somebody who can help to assemble the build of Opera mini for a featurephone based on SC7701? Have several customisation requirements to implement in the preinstalled build.

• I don't think you can do that.

• Opera Software wouldn't do that, Leo? That seemed to be the question - would Opera create a version to be included on their phone ...

Not knowing what they want, I couldn't say. If they are looking for certain default searches and/or bookmarks to be included that should be easy. Other stuff, I don't know.

Leo and I are voluneers here and hence can't actually speak for Opera.

• In this case, I guess that the representative of the phone maker could try a direct contact. In Opera's web page there is a link with information for those who want to be a partner.