Hi! I just discovered the new Workspaces. Killer Feature!!! Awesome, yay, I've been waiting for this since a looong time. I constantly have many tabs in different windows open and it's quite hard to keep them sorted. Also slows down my system quite a bit.
So, here are my five cents of features I'd like to see here (please tell me if a feature is already implemented):
- Add and delete workspaces
- Drag and drop of multiple tabs to a workspace (also complete windows)
- Drag and drop complete workspace or tabs from within to a new or existing window
- Rename workspaces (important)
- Color code workspaces
- Ability to save workspaces, close and later re-open them (important)
- Add sub-workspaces, ability to rearrange them per drag and drop, with all features mentioned above
- Rightclick menu item "Open link / image / whatever in new or existing workspace"
- Quickstart links to saved workspaces
- Add a Workspaces toolbar on the left, where the different workspaces show up with their tree-view tab list, ability to manage them, drag and drop tabs from one ws to another inside this menu, and so on
That's all for now, after my very first impression of just discovering this feature. I think I might add or remove some points later on.
In case you need any help, I'd like to offer some.