Thank-you for replies. With your help, I have successfully logged in and reset password again (and SAVED it this time) so I have access again for 700+ days.
Posts made by PBull
-
RE: What is the difference between "logging in" to Opera and using the Opera browser?Opera for Windows
-
What is the difference between "logging in" to Opera and using the Opera browser?Opera for Windows
Sigh.
-
What is the difference between "logging in" to Opera and using the Opera browser?
-
I received an email saying I have not logged in for 700+ days even though I use the Opera browser "all the time".
-
I went through the process of resetting my password, I "copied" it with the mouse, but didn't paste it anywhere. I logged in. Then I copied the browser version. When I then tried to change the password, I didn't remember what I set it to!!! So I entered a "wrong" password multiple times, expecting it to take me to a password reset screen of some sort, but it just leaves me stuck on the password login screen!
I do not want to log out and then try figuring out how this maddening software login process works.
What do I do????
(And when I try to "do something" (I can't keep up - or should slow down) - I end up on a page for downloading the Opera browser which I don't need to do and am currently using already?????)
"Help" doesn't help.
Sigh. Frustrated. Since I have logged in (I think!), I suppose I could wait another 700+ days for another message.
-
-
How do I recover historyOpera for computers
I have had issues previously with reopening Opera with tabs from previous session. Generally, I can go to History and "Restore tabs" or whatever the option is. This "disappeared" tonight. It does not show the option. It only shows a list of history entries, no option to
"Restore". I really try to close all open Opera windows except my "main" window with my important tabs before closing Opera which seems to have caused the problem in the past. (And the only reason I close Opera is because it is using too much memory which has a tendency to cause my computer to abort programs.)Tonight, I cannot restore my history/tabs. I do not remember what exactly I might have done to cause this. Is there any way to restore my tabs/history? Granted, I probably don't need all the tabs I had, but many of them are important, business/government/tax related.