I have a similar issue. I have not been to Vietnam, but my Opera Coast uses Google.com.vn. I must have set something when searching for sites in Vietnamese. All other search engines work fine. How do I reset Google to search Google.com again?
Looks like a new issue in iOS 9, and I have just fixed it. I'll make sure we'll include it in the next update. Nobody in our team uses a hardware keyboard, so that's why we didn't see this. Thanks for letting us know!
Funny. I went back to Coast for the first time since November, and wanted to see if you ever fixed this issue. Nope. And look how well it's working for Coast: none of my friends use it, because when they saw the frame on a shared link, they immediately assumed you were violating their privacy. Perhaps it's time to make a browser that helps the users as opposed to hiding things from them, frustrating them, and worst of all, hurting the brand name of Opera.
Sigh. You guys are so great (Opera VPN is fantastic) but sometimes you just can't get out of your own way.
Thank you for your bug report.
Your description is very accurate and because of that we were able to reproduce this.
Of course we're gonna fix this problem, so please look forward for next Opera Coast version.