@ZeroX4 There's nothing left to improve. Everything's just the way we like it))
Posts made by meiso-op
- Opera add-ons
-
RE: Classic TabsOpera add-ons
@ZeroX4 Well, there’s nothing more to add here—everything is perfect. Unless, of course, someone wants to create their own localization. Just replace the text in the
messages.jsonfile and update the FAQ in theoptions.htmlfile (change the character encoding if necessary)—that’s it.
P.S. Actually, the previous version worked fine for me too; I didn’t see any errors or glitches (OperaGX 136.0.6008.76).
Thank you so much!
-
RE: Classic TabsOpera add-ons
@pavel13 You're welcome))
Another thing I’d like to point out is that this updated extension works perfectly and without errors on the finicky OperaGX, which has features built into its browser engine (Blink)—such as GX Control, GX Profiles, specific interface rendering, process isolators, interceptors, and so on (which can cause issues even if they’re disabled). -
RE: Classic TabsOpera add-ons
@ZeroX4 Great job! ChatGPT rewrote the entire code to comply with Manifest v3. That's awesome. I added some lines to make the icons display. The archive contains a folder with the icons and the manifest file itself. Copy them into the folder with the extension and replace the existing files. Update the extension.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13UERnV9ricRbbmhinQpxTW8IbCz-D5Hi/view?usp=sharing
- Opera add-ons
-
RE: SaveFrom.net helperOpera add-ons
@ivanjff скачать звуковую дорожку отдельно. При воспроизведении видео плеер автоматом должен подхватывать аудио. Главное, чтоб оба файла находились в одной папке и с одинаковым названием. Либо вручную подгружать аудио через меню плеера. Ну или в конвертере засунуть аудио дрожку в контейнер с видео.
-
RE: Новое обновления Opera GXРусский
@libertalec запускаешь установщик и откатываешься. Собсно проблема-то в чём? Крайняя версия со старым видом 114.0.5282.233.
-
RE: Clicking on a link opens a new windowOpera GX
And I have a slightly different problem - when I click on a link, there is no focus on the newly opened tab. How do I switch this on? I couldn't find it in the settings...
-
[Suggestion]Enter button in command lineOpera GX
I suggest placing an ‘enter’ button on the command line. Like in many browsers (Opera used to have it too). So that every time you don't have to reach for the keyboard, it's a torment...
- Opera add-ons
-
RE: video pop-out not workingOpera GX
@Indigo-Villin That's right, a new version was released today (17-Sep-2024) - 113.0.5230.108. The bug has been fixed in it. Very promptly, bravo Opera support!
-
RE: video pop-out not workingOpera GX
@Cattsy, Now back to the previous version 112.0.5197.115 and the video popups work again. I put again 113.0.5230.75 and the video popups don't work. On the same Windos, with the same updates.
-
RE: video pop-out not workingOpera GX
Hovering over the video tab doesn't work either, just a black rectangle appears, no image.
-
RE: video pop-out not workingOpera GX
I confirm, automatic video pop-ups on sites where possible have stopped working since version 113.0.5230.75
-
RE: o picture in picture automático não está funcionandoOpera GX
I confirm, on version 113.0.5230.75 does not work automatic popups with video on sites where it is possible. Everything worked on 112.0.5197.115.
-
RE: SaveFrom.net helperOpera add-ons
@jakill: ютьюб полностью перешёл на кодек ААС, причём максимум 128кб/с. некоторые старые видео можно ещё встретить в Opus, но новые только в ААС. предполагаю, что всё перекодируют в ААС со временем. так что не плагин виноват, а гуголь.
-
RE: Gmail NotifierOpera add-ons
@semsemsem нужно в настройках галочку поставить напротив "Всплывающие уведомления: Разрешить быстрые действия в окне уведомления - Удалить".
- Opera add-ons
-
RE: Gmail NotifierOpera add-ons
Народ, обратите внимание, нет обновлений аж с октября 2022 года. По-видимому и не будет. В магазине гугл то же расширение обновлено в ноябре 2023 и работает исправно. Ставьте от туда.
-
RE: Gmail NotifierOpera add-ons
@migellito: Version 2.0, it's a fake. And it doesn't work, by the way. It's in the Google shop. You need to install the regular one (currently v.1.1.2) from the Google shop, there it is updated and works as it should.