History file stopped in 8652KB

• Hi everybody!

im from Brazil! and my opera have a problem (for me), the history file, have a max size, 8652KB, i lost months of search for it, (usoing a chrome for example, the limit is bigger) how i can edit this property of opera, or 8652KB is the MAX for History FILE???

with 8652 KB, all my searchs of october, november, december of 2014, i lost... BUAAAAAAAAAAA

• Which version of Opera are you using?

• VERSAO: 29.0.1795.47 - O Opera está atualizado
    Fluxo de atualização: Stable
    Sistema: Windows 7 64-bit (WoW64)

:/

• My history file has ~10.540KB atm so i don't think it has a limit of size. Maybe your history file got corrupted somehow.

If you go to a page, does history registers it?

with 8652 KB, all my searchs of october, november, december of 2014, i lost..

What do you mean? Which is the oldest entry you can get?

• Hi LEO

The history are registering all recent pages, but old pages visited are overwritten, its like Opera had a limit for saving pages, maximum 90-120 days

all my sites, searchs of october, november, december, i have lost, but old pages are overwritten, and soon, I believe that January searchs will be excluded too, because, the Opera, are OVERWRITTEN my HISTORY.

corrupt FILE ???? maybe you're right, ill backup this file, and reinstall OPERA Browser...

• I using the opera, and the history file, cant up cache, stay in 8652KB (history file)...

• corrupt FILE ???? maybe you're right, ill backup this file, and reinstall OPERA Browser...

There is no need to reinstall Opera, just rename or delete the current history file.

• ts like Opera had a limit for saving pages, maximum 90-120 days

Don't know, maybe. Although i remember have been able to list history entries from more than 4 months.

• Hi LEO, i search in properties for history configuration.... nothing found.

Yes, i had backups for this file, ill rename the file, let's see what happens in next 120 days... Thanks!

• i search in properties for history configuration.... nothing found.

There is none afaik.

let's see what happens in next 120 days...

My oldest history entry is from february but as i have deleted my profile a couple of times, i can't even say if there is a limit, i will have to wait more time also.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.