Opera 29 - Won't Open/Start

• It was working fine earlier, but won't open now. I've tried reinstalling multiple times, and it always does the same thing:
    Mouse cursor has a loading circle for a few seconds.
    Task manager shows two Opera instances (one around 4mb, another around 40mb) and an opera_crashreporter.exe instance. These remain indefinitely - with no browser opening - until I end them manually.

I've tried various combinations of ending tasks, none have worked. To reiterate, reinstallation has not worked. When I reinstall, I haven't deleted my Opera files, just the browser (as the only reason I'm trying so hard to get Opera back are my open tabs). And just to clarify, I didn't update last night or anything. It was working perfectly fine when I closed it this morning, but won't work after being off the computer for a few hours.

Can anyone help me fix this, or at the very least, give me a way to import/transport my tabs (without opening Opera, obviously) to an older version/different browser?

• IIRC there are three files in your profile folder that deal with the 'Continue where I left off' option and they all start with the word 'session'. Copying those over should allow you to access your tabs on another computer,

• I don't seem to have a profile folder or any files beginning with "session". I didn't make a profile on Opera originally so that could be why (unless it's supposed to save guest sessions, too).

• Go into Opera Menu > About Opera. Under Paths, what does it have listed next to Profile?

• I don't seem to have a profile folder

Usually it's in "users/<username>/appdata/roaming/Opera Software/Opera Stable" (or similar depending on the OS).

Make sure you have set your Windows Explorer to show hidden folders and files.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.