My Opera still takes Mails from another account - they're gone

• I know that this topic doesn't fit to this category, but I didn't find a better one.

When I came home from work today I was quite shocked and surprised by the shutdown of My Opera Mail, which was my main e-Mail-adress. I have to change a lot of other accounts, inform people,... OK.
    But there is another problem: I made opera mail take my e-Mails from an account I have at gmx.net to my opera in-box. I now realised that this still seems to be working - some minutes after I receive a Mail at my gmx-account it's gone, probably because my opera tries to take it to the myopera in-box.
    Is there anything I can do about thatß It would be really bad, if I had two "damaged" or lost Mail-Accounts at the same time!

• It's because it isn't completely closed yet.
    https://mail.opera.com/mail/Inbox/ still works at the moment, so you can login and disable the fetching in the settings.

• rafaelluik, this link can not retrieve emails, I really have very important emails that need to be recovered, I believe the "Opera" will enable something for at least 1 month to allow your users to retrieve important emails . We have a solution?

• Eu tenho que trocar o E-Mail do que eu forneci para algumas empreas e não consigo trocar.Como eu faço?Não recebo e-mail de confirmação no e-mail do opera e o que eu recebo não consigo responder.

Por favor eu preciso de uma solução, pois vou tomar prejuizo financeiro se não conseguir trocar o e-mail do OPERA por outro.

• It's because it isn't completely closed yet.
    https://mail.opera.com/mail/Inbox/ still works at the moment, so you can login and disable the fetching in the settings.

It's closed, at least here.

• Eu tenho que trocar o E-Mail do que eu forneci para algumas empreas e não consigo trocar.Como eu faço?Não recebo e-mail de confirmação no e-mail do opera e o que eu recebo não consigo responder.
    Por favor eu preciso de uma solução, pois vou tomar prejuizo financeiro se não conseguir trocar o e-mail do OPERA por outro.

English only here please.

If you want to change the e-mail address you have informed to a company, just contact that company and inform the new data.

• It "is" completely closed now and therefore too late to retrieve mail that should have been backed up elsewhere if it was important.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.