Opera Mail: multiple recipients

• Hi there. Every time I think I have the mail program down, something else emerges to baffle me.
    When I'm composing an email, I find that I can't enter more than one address in the "to" field. No problem, I just display the "CC" field and type in the address for the second recipient. The problem arises when I need to address mail to more than two people. I cannot enter additional addressed after the first in either the "to" or "cc" field. It won't autocomplete and it apparently won't take if I type it in manually. Am I overlooking something obvious here? I haven't seen this addressed in searches here and elsewhere. Thanks for anything you can tell me.

• *I stand corrected. Apparently it WILL deliver the message if I manually enter the address. Still a little confused on why it won't complete the address as I start typing, though.

• Are you using the correct separator?

• I tried using ; but it was a no go. Is there something I should be using instead?

• I tried using ; but it was a no go. Is there something I should be using instead?

Try , instead.

• I'll be a son of a... I swear I tried that, too, but apparently not. That little comma does the trick. Guess you can mark this one as solved. Thanks leocg.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.