How to - Export Speed dial links to Mozilla Firefox ?

• I want to export my opera (V28.0) speed dial links (I've built up over a long time, so there's a lot) to my Mozilla Firefox's speed dial. (v37.0.1)

Someone told me about 'DB Browser For SQLite'
    I downloaded and ran SQlITE and actually managed to find the file where my Speed dial links are (Favorites.db), all are organized separately on the Browse Data tab by Name & Url etc...

Now.. I'm completely clueless on the next step.

I know nothing about computers so please explain in laymans terms.

Thanks in advance

• Afaik there is no way to do it currently. Maybe using an extension but i don't know any to recommend.

• There is an extension that can export the bookmarks as an HTML file (which most browsers can import from) but, last I checked, it did not preserve folders.

• Firstly, thanks for the replies guys, genuinely appreciate it

Secondly, so, I can export the Favorites.db the file, somehow, and firefox could import that file?

Could you anyone give me directions (laymans terms) on how?

• You can find the extension on the Opera extensions store. Just search for a bookmarks exporter. The instructions the author lists on their page for the extension should have you covered.

• Just tried it with the Favourite.db (which has the links I'm after) Thumbnails & stash files.. it, somehow, automatically exported bookmarks instead of the speed dial links?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.