Opera not working

• I've used Opera for years, but since yesterday I haven't been able to get into it at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it, but still get the message "Opera isn't working". I don't know what to do. Any ideas?

• Are you serious? Do you get a message that says "Opera isn't working"? Please post a screen shot on that.

• Which version of Opera? Which OS,
    Anything unusual has happened to Opera or to the OS?

• Hi, I have been using Opera for about 1 year and it is my favorite browser.
    Unfortunately last night my laptop got a little bump: it was leaning against the side of my bed, on the floor, in a vertical position and it slipped on the wooden floor and fell in its normal horizontal position (I know, it's a dumb, dumb mistake).
    I guess the jolt was pretty hard, but so far everything seems to be working fine. My hard disk is almost new, I had it replaced last summer.

The only obvious malfunction is that Opera won't work anymore.
    I tried to uninstall it and downloaded it again, but even so it just won't work.
    I use Windows 7 Ultimate which was installed when I had the hard disk replaced last year.
    Even if I type a web address in the address bar nothing happens, it just stays frozen like that.
    I would post a screenshot of the page which appears whenever I try to open Opera but I don't know how to attach it here.
    Could you help me, please?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.