I cannot see the Menu

• I run Opera 11.52 on Windows 2000.
    In the Help I red, to show the Menu, click on the red O in the left Corner. If I click, came only a pop up with the Entries "wiederherstellen", "minimieren" and "schließen". Click on "wiederherstellen" make only die Window smaler.
    What can I do to show the Menu?

• You might find better help on the German language forum of Opera.

• That red "O" in the very top left corner of the window is the standard Windows icon for minimize, maximize, close etc., not the one you want.
    If you have the normal menu bar switched off you should have a larger red "Opera" icon below that on the left hand side.
    If you haven't, the normal File, Edit, View etc. menu should be there, where there should be an option to switch it off and have the singe Opera icon to access those functions.
    🙂

• Click the red "O" and select "Ergeben Menü".
    Don't you have that?

• Tap the left Alt button, that is supposed to display the menu. From there, you can choose to re-enable the menu bar if you wish.

The red O in question should be in the tab bar, if you haven't hidden it.

• davehawley: ...you should have a larger red "Opera" icon below that on the left hand side....
    sgunhouse: ...The red O in question should be in the tab bar, if you haven't hidden it.

Yes, that was it! Thank you very match for your Help.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.