:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

MS Onedrive not working under Opera 29 beta and Opera 30 developer on Windows 8.1

• Microsoft Onedrive is not working for me on Opera 29 (beta) or Opera 30 under Windows 8.1 .

If I try and log on directly to Onedrive (as opposed to accessing it via another Microsoft service - say following the link from MS Outlook or MS Calendar) I access the screen to enter my Onedrive account name. On entering my name I press the button to proceed past this nothing happens.

If I access Onedrive via the link from another MSoft service Onedrive loads as a completely blank page.

Opera 28 is working fine.

Any ideas?

[Moved to Beta and Developer]

• Try asking in the 'Opera beta and Opera developer' forum.

• It's working here with Opera 30.

Do you use any extensions?

• lando242, Yes of course I should have put it on the 'Opera beta and Developer' forum - I did not see that it existed. I am sorry for getting it wrong. Thank you for correcting me.

Ha! leocg, yes I do use extensions and actually I don't on Opera 28. I guess I can try turning them off and see what happens!

• The problem was Ghostery. Disabled it and now Onedrive works fine.

• OK, so in case anyone else is having a problem with MS Onedrive while using the Ghostery extension: In Gostery > Settngs > Blocking Options > Beacons turn off 'Optimizely' and that does the trick.

• OK, so in case anyone else is having a problem with MS Onedrive while using the Ghostery extension: In Gostery > Settngs > Blocking Options > Beacons turn off 'Optimizely' and that does the trick.

I just poked Ghostery on Twitter to see if they have herd about it, they might add a fix to Ghostery

I just looked at the OneDrive site and I see Optimizely is the only thing Ghostery lists

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.