Opera 18: where has "Report a bug" or "Report a site issue" gone?

• This is all a bit dismaying. No option to report bugs in Opera anymore.

What can I do? Report a bug on this forum? But then there's a big message at the top of the forum saying the forums will be removed, they will be "replaced by our new forums" - is there a link to these new forums?

I'm all for change but when some basic stuff is taken away it's a bit disappointing.

• The bug tracker at https://bugs.opera.com/wizard should still work ...

Some reason you're still using 18? The current stable release is 19.

• That's at work - because Opera has started failing to update when behind a proxy. Another bug. Chrome had the same problem until we, with some difficulty, found the site it tries to contact to check and download updates, and whitelisted it. I guess we'll have to do the same for Opera. Flash and Adobe Reader have no such problem though, and I'm pretty sure previous versions of Opera didn't either.

• That's at work - because Opera has started failing to update when behind a proxy. Another bug. Chrome had the same problem until we, with some difficulty, found the site it tries to contact to check and download updates, and whitelisted it. I guess we'll have to do the same for Opera. Flash and Adobe Reader have no such problem though, and I'm pretty sure previous versions of Opera didn't either.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.