:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

M2 - How to open in new tab: Item, M_MAIL_ITEM_GOTO_CONTACT=View messages from selected contact

• Hi ,

I see right click context menu has this item:

Item, M_MAIL_ITEM_GOTO_CONTACT=View messages from selected contact

what would be the command if I want to add additionally to have this action open in a new tab ?

Item=M_MAIL_ITEM_GOTO_CONTACT=View messages from selected contact & ??

Thank you very much.
    Edmond.

• So that I'm in M2 RECEIVED vioew panel would keep the same tab remain in RECEIVED but at same time open new tab with this ' contact ' and focus to this new open tab.

Thank you very much.

• You mean, besides holding Shift while clicking on the menu item?

First of all, some options like this simply adding a ", 1" will make them open in a new tab - not certain if this is one or not. If not, then you'd need to open the new tab first.

• Thank you very much.

[Mail Item Goto Menu]
    Item, M_MAIL_ITEM_GOTO_NEXT_UNREAD=Select next unread
    Item, M_MAIL_ITEM_GOTO_PREV_UNREAD=Select previous unread

Item, M_MAIL_ITEM_GOTO_CONTACT=View messages from selected contact, 1
    Item, M_MAIL_ITEM_GOTO_THREAD=Go to thread

By adding ,1 above the follow contact view success but it is not open a new tab showing the followed contact.

Any other command can do it ? ( when I am in the M2 reading view using the contex right click menu of above )

Thank you !
    Edmond.

• Not all. Commands that would open a page do.

• FOUND SOLUTION ................

[Mail Item Goto Menu]

Item, M_MAIL_ITEM_GOTO_NEXT_UNREAD=Select next unread

Item, M_MAIL_ITEM_GOTO_PREV_UNREAD=Select previous unread

Item, M_MAIL_ITEM_GOTO_CONTACT=Duplicate page & View messages from selected contact

Item, M_MAIL_ITEM_GOTO_THREAD=Go to thread

so that I add : 'Duplicate page' before the View messages......

It works & it keep the M2 Received tab remain open & opening a new tab with the contacts I want to follow from with-in a new tab & focus to this new tab. ( The RECEIVED tab still open and at the left side of this new tab )

Thanks again to your time

Edmond.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.