how to reset opera for android?

• hello dear opera-community,

today i played around with settings in opera:flags on my mobile and apparently set something wrong.
    The display of the speeddial works, but as soon as i try to open a page, and be it opera:config, i get a blank page.
    although the site seems to load.

my opera version is 19.0.1340.69721 and is running in a rooted stock android 4.3 on a galaxy nexus.

Is there a possibility to reset the opera settings by using something like opera:reset in the adress-bar?
    Or do i really have to reinstall?

greets from austria,
    paul

• There is a "Reset all to default" button on opera:flags that allow you to reset all flags to default. It may help in some cases.

You can also try cleaning app data on android settings.

• thanks for the reply, leoCG.

since opera:flags was also a blank page, deleting the app data in android settings did the trick.
    Unfortunately all the speed-dial shortcuts and bookmarks are gone - which was predictable.

edit:
    i guess this closes this topic.

kind regards,
    paul

• That's what opera link is for!
    I take the time to open and bookmark important sites in the android stock browser - then they are always there in the Android bookmark folder..

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.