Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

where are all my bookmarks from the previous version?

• I downloaded the new Opera a couple weeks ago and found that I didnt understand it and so went back to the last one... and now I have been forced to update without warning of this enforcement... and I cannot find my old bookmarks... can someone help me to find my bookmarks...
    regards

• Which versions of Opera are we talking about here? We don't know what release "the last one" in nor do we know which release is from "a couple weeks ago".

• Ty lando242 for your reply and I will tell you what I have atm

Version 12.17
    Build 1863
    Platform Win32
    System Windows 7
    (Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) Presto/2.12.388 Version/12.17)

this is what I can find about the version which updated to what it is today... I normally expect to be asked and before the following this only involved doing the update for security and etc.
    Today I got a screen saying something like 'It is now time to Update...' and I thought I could just ignore it as I have done before as I already have the so-called new version downloaded...
    just a note.. I now seem to have my Firefox Bookmarks.. I keep seperate browsers for the reason that the 'browser-game' I play suffers from having too many tabs open at the same time

Version: 27.0.1689.66
    (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/40.0.2214.94 Safari/537.36 OPR/27.0.1689.66 (Edition Campaign 67))

This following version was the one I didnt find I enjoyed and went back to the one I had been used to as this new one came up as a stand alone browser in the Toolbar, leaving the one I liked in the Toolbar

So now I dont know how to reclaim the version I liked, nor do I know what it was as it has now been overwritten and apparently my Bookmarks are not as I left them.. no files and I think many are now missing

I hope you can advise me...

regards again

• Both versions are still on your computer.

Go to the install folder, look for opera.exe, send it as a shortcut to the desktop and you'll have your old Opera again.

If it doesn't work, you can download it here