Edit name of bookmark, Opera Mini for iOS crash!

• I use Opera Mini 9.2.0.88656 on iOS 8.1.3 of iPhone 5c. When I edited the name of bookmark, Opera Mini crash! When I tapped "Save" or "Done" button without editting the name of bookmark, Opera Mini crash, too.

• Hi, have you updated Opera Mini from previous version or did you perform a clean install? Does it crash when you edit every bookmark or only the one? Is it in any folder? Do you have a lot of bookmarks? Does the name of the bookmark contain any unusual characters?
    Thank you for your help!

• Hi, have you updated Opera Mini from previous version or did you perform a clean install?

I updated from old Opera Mini. (〜ver.7 → 8 → 9 now)

Does it crash when you edit every bookmark or only the one?

All bookmarks taken over from ver.7

Incidentally, I added a bookmark on Opera Mini 9.2.0. When I edited the name of this bookmark, Opera Mini didn't crash.

Is it in any folder?

Bookmarks folder.

Do you have a lot of bookmarks?

No. I have 8 bookmarks in Opera Mini.

Does the name of the bookmark contain any unusual characters?

No.

• I moved bookmarks taken over from ver.7 to "unsorted bookmarks" folder. And then, when I edited the name of these bookmarks, Opera Mini didn't crash!

Incidentally, on Japanese version iOS, I couldn't move the bookmark from "bookmarks" folder to "unsorted bookmarks" folder. I changed iOS to English version for knowing the English folder name. And then, I could move.

• Thank you for your report, I have successfully reproduced the issue:) I hope it will be solved in the next version.
    As you noticed, you can move old bookmarks to "Unsorted bookmarks" section and then edit them.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.