:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Nircmd with Opera 11.xx ( M2 )

• Hi,

Could someone please let me know what was missing to the below:

When using Nircmd in M2 compose.......... ( right click context menu I have assigned the below )

Go to line start & delay, 2000

& Execute program, "c:\windows\nircmd.exe","sendkeypress enter"

& Delay, 200 & Go to start & Delay, 2000

& Execute program, "c:\windows\nircmd.exe","sendkey shift down" & Delay, 2000

& Execute program, "c:\windows\nircmd.exe","sendkeypress down" & delay, 2000

& Email increase text size

The problem is:

The compose area is not "selected" as above sequence supposed holding the shift key & down & highlight 1 - 2 rows.

but I found the shift key is indeed trigger to press down., I have to press the keyboard shift key to release it.

Why the rows of mail body not select & highlight ?

Thank you very much. Edmond.

• Why are you trying to use an external program for all that? Opera can already select multiple lines of text ...

The commands to extend a selection all start with the word "Range", if you look you'll see "down shift" is assigned to "Range go to next line".

• Oh,,,,, it is out of my knowledge.....

I just tried, but not success. Is it:

Insert, " insert some of my words in the email body ", & Delay, 600

& Go to line start & delay, 2000

& Range to to next line

I did that but " Insert some of my words in the email body " does not select & does not highlight.

Thank you very much
    Edmond

• I mean I did type correctly Range go to next line

Nothing happen :-)

• Found ! ( and thank you )

Should be range next line ( not range to to next line )

I found it here ==> http://operawiki.info/AllActionslist

Thannk you very much
    edmond.

• Hi sgunhouse,

Do you know of may be magic command to set the desire fonts in M2 ?

I know :

=Range next line & delay, 200 & email increase text size & email increase size & Toggle style bold ..etc.

I understand I could have to use nircmd to open font dialogue............ go to end..... previous item, previous item...etc.

If M2 have some magic settling so that during "range next line & toggle style bold " I can also ask M2 choose fonts say " Tahoma" ?

Thank you very much.
    Edmond.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.