How to delete previous tabs/windows without opening latest Opera?

• When I tried to play a video on YouTube the whole system locked into a blue screen. I've seen this before but was testing it in the latest Opera. The problem is Opera is set to automatically load previous tabs/windows so it just freezes immediately upon launching Opera. Where are those tabs located (Documents and Settings somewhere?) where I can delete them?

• Version of Windows? MS seems to change the preferred user data path every couple of versions ...

On my (Windows 7) computer, it is C:\Users{username}\Appdata\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable\

I believe you'll see two files there with Session in the name - just delete both of them. (I've set my Opera to open with the Speed Dial screen, so I don't have those files.)

• Its fixed. I was able to close the tab the second it started loading. Practice makes perfect. Also, I just realized I could have just unplugged the LAN cable until the tabs/windows have been closed. I changed the startup settings of course.

• Generally blue screens of death in modern versions of Windows are caused by either bad drivers or damaged system files. It is probably time to give your system a good cleaning with some anti-malware tools and make sure all your drivers and system files are in good order. A defrag (unless you are on an SSD) wouldn't hurt either.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.