Question about opera wand/auto fill. 12x opera

• The form fill in opera fails to populate all fields, for example email and phone will be filled in but name and last name not. I also use lastpass for form fills and it has no problems populating all fields. Any Ideas why?

• Does it highlight the first name and last name fields? Opera 12 identifies what data it has for a form field by the field's name; if the name is one it recognizes and has data for it should be outlined in gold.

• Does it highlight the first name and last name fields? Opera 12 identifies what data it has for a form field by the field's name; if the name is one it recognizes and has data for it should be outlined in gold.

No, first name and last mane fields not highlighted. I cant figure out what it don't like about them

• I am thinking since opera always highlight the emial field, it must be looking for a certain "correct format" that one has input in the opera form. For example, I like to type my name in ALL CAPS. Maybe if it wont work if its in not entered in normal font. Same with phone numbers

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.