Opera flow not pairing
Firearrow101 last edited by
Pairing flow to my phone logs me out of the browser for me to log back in and no code shows
Upgrading to opera one does not make a difference
I am using the windows browser on Windows 10
schtekaren last edited by
Same issue, Opera 100.0.4815.30
- I clicked on the Flow button in the side bar and revealed the QR code
- Opened Opera on my Android phone --> Flow --> connect device and scanned the code.
- A Opera page opened on my computer asking witch Opera account to use (showing the one I am already logged in to). I clicked on it.
- On my phone it showed a pairing code, on my computer there was no code. Instead it showed a Opera account/sync overview page.
- If I am quick I can see the content that was in the flow on my phone on the computer but clicking on the flow button in the sidebar again shows the same not connected message as in step 1. I am also suddenly logged out from my Opera account in the browser on my computer.
HitmanXmk last edited by HitmanXmk
Having the same issue for months.
I have 2 PC-s connected to my android phone. It ALWAYS disconnects from either one from the PC's including the data sync and flow as well. There is no warning, no information, nothing, at the time when I understand what is going on, I have lost dozens of bookmarks and it is really really frustrating.
I have wrote emails to opera support, i have reported bugs and I have wrote this in 'suggestions how to improve" yet no answer and no fix. I have this issue at least 8 months.
Additionally I have reset everything and reconnect successfully just about 2 weeks ago and today i got the same problem again. I don't think that anything works and I think it's their internal issue.
Probably I`ll switch to brave browser after using opera for 5 years.
Edit: Possible fix is this but don't expect to be a long term solution, usually it disconnects very often.
Go to opera.com/connect -> scan the QR code with your phone -> confirm numbers.