How to change skin to darker one?

• Hello. I'm new to Opera browser. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows how to change default looking (skin) for Opera 18,
    I wanted it something more darker, when I pick themes, they change only background on speed dial, but I want the bar where bookmars are and other stuff, to be dark, not white.... Is it possible? Because it's totally possible on other web browsers, I just have hard times finding it on Opera.

And while I'm at it, is there option for home button to be placed on the bar?

• Originally posted by squickly:

And while I'm at it, is there option for home button to be placed on the bar?

Nope

Originally posted by squickly:

Is it possible?

Not at the moment afaik.

• Use Opera 12.16 or Older versions for now.

Opera 11.64 has fewer issues with skins than Opera 12.xx, which is one of the reasons I am still using it. See the skins link in my sig for more.

Opera 18 is not ready for use yet — at least not for long-term users who are accustomed to a high degree of customisation in Opera. See the Customising forum for more details.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.