SWF files not playing

• Hi, for some time now I cannot play any flash video in Opera. They work fine in Chrome. So, for example, Facebook videos won't work (unless they are Youtube vids) - just get black window but no play or error msg. I'm running Opera 25.0 and have all the latest Flash stuff installed. I've googled the problem and seems it's not uncommon, but haven't been able to find a solution. Anyone found a solution ?

• There is this script in greasy fork, Video_Player_Replace,
    Through the way of replace SWF player to solve video advertising and black screen, try it

• Opera 25 uses "Pepper Flash" from Chrome. Type "opera://plugins" in the address bar and see if Opera was able to find Flash from Chrome or not.

• Thanks for the replies. sgunhouse - the only flash it found was Adobe Flash Player. I've Googled for a pepper flash download but can't find one.

• Found another thread and think I may have got pepper flash installed - in control panel/programs it lists Adobe Flash Player 15 Pepper. It's made a difference as now when I try and play a swf vid in FB I get an error mesg - "couldn't load plug-in".

The Opera plug-ins entry reads -

Adobe Flash Player
    Version: 15.0.0.183
    Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
    Disable
    Location: C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\pepflashplayer321500183.dll
    Type: PPAPI (out-of-process)
    MIME types:
    MIME type Description File extensions
    application/x-shockwave-flash Shockwave Flash .swf
    application/futuresplash FutureSplash Player .spl

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.